Friday, June 30, 2006

Customer looks for tutor in economics

REQUEST FROM CUSTOMER

I'm seeking an economics tutor (female preferred) for my daughter who is now in her first year at Singapore Polytechnic doing business admininistration. I'd greatly appreciate your kind referal to the qualified tutors.

I PASSED TO MY MANAGER IN CHARGE OF OUR HOME SERVICE PORTAL. HE RESPONDED TO THE CUSTOMER. CUSTOMER REPLIED:

Thank you, Mr Wong. I greatly appreciate your kind assistance and look forward to hearing from you.

Many thanks to you too, Mr. Tan for making the referal to Mr. Wong. Please accept my appreciation for your effort on my behalf even when you are at home. Thank you for your help in this matter.

LATER, I RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL FROM THE CUSTOMER

Thank you. I have already had two tutors who responded positively. They look promising and I should be making a decision on the selection soon. Thanks again for your assistance and the efforts of your colleagues from Income particularly Mary and Mr. Wong. Kindly extend my appreciation to them on my behalf.

No comments:

Blog Archive