Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Why I like working in NTUC Income

Dear Mr Tan,

I have been working in NTUC Income since 1st Aug 02. Today is exactly my 4th year in this wonderful organization.

I am one of the fortunate ones to have this chance of job rotation.

I have rooted and enjoyed myself in working in NTUC Income because I love the organisational culture, such as M-E-R-I-T principles

Meritocracy: I just got a salary review based on good work performance
Entrepreneurship: CEO keeps educating and encouraging us to adopt this approach
Respect: We respect each and everyone's ideas irrespective of their position
Integrity: Given authority to handle claims
Teamwork: We work as a team to be first in our project

On top of the above, I love the 1-4-14 rule. It is such a wonderful approach. We will acknowledge to one's email on the same day. If it requires a straight forward reply, we will do so on the same day, otherwise we shall reply in 4 days time. If it is a more complicated issue, we will let the customers know that we will get back to them in 14 days time.

Customers will appreciate this approach a lot as they know that their queries are being attended to.

I am proud to tell my customers, relatives and friends that NTUC Income won the Gold Award for Singapore Call Centre of the Year! Customer calls are answered immediately by a person.

Last but not least, I truly admire the leadership lead by the CEO of Income, Mr Tan. He is very open, actively involved in lecturing courses, such as effective writing, staff briefing!

I am proud to be part of this organisation !

No comments:

Blog Archive