MESSAGE FROM A FORMER EMPLOYEE OF NTUC INCOME
I read from the newspapers that you are leaving Income?
This company was single-handedly run by you since our days in the early 1980s. I feel it a pity that you are leaving the company.
Just read your blog - especially on that Stanley Jermiah's leaving the company.
Now that he has left Income, don't you think that you ought to stay behind and
steer the company? Any impact on the policyholders' confidence if there is no
main driver at the driver's seat?
The next CEO will be a younger, capable person who can take NTUC Income towards the next important stage in the career.
I am confident that NTUC Income will continue to do well in the future. There are many dedicated, capable, colleagues in NTUC Income who will continue to look after the best interest of our policyholders.
We have appointed another capable person to head the life insurance department. He is a qualified actuary with many years of senior management experience. The media release on his appointment was sent out a few days earlier. It is now posted in my blog.
Tan Kin Lian
- ► 2019 (1445)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
- ► 2007 (1803)
09/17 - 09/24
- My future plans
- I ignore gossip
- A sudden announcement
- Please don't go
- Media Release: Chief Executive Officer
- Pursue other interest
- Faster settlement of Incomeshield claims
- Report from my daughter Jamie Tan in Bangkok
- Our motor rates are up to 30% lower than some comp...
- Reply: Policyhlder ask for projection
- Be considerate
- A wise move - get advice early
- Observing the coup in Bangkok
- Request for advice on AIA policy
- More customers now visit the business center to bu...
- Financial Advice for Young Parents
- How accurate is the report on "net return on life ...
- IMF / World Bank meetings
- Nice Blog, but it has spelling and grammar mistake...
- FAQ: Motor Insurance
- ▼ 09/17 - 09/24 (20)
- ► 2005 (159)