REPORT FROM THE MANAGER OF THE TAMPINES BUSINESS CENTER
1. A customer telephoned the business centre to enquire on our Combined Funds. Our consultant arranged to meet him to present the benefits of investing in our Combined Funds. The consultant showed him the 5 slides from our chief executive officer. They highlight the low charges and better returns. The customer was convinced to place $240,000.
2. A customer visited the business center to collect the Logic9 gift. The consultant presented the FAQ on the Ideal and I-gift plans. The customer came back the following day to take up 4 Ideal policies for her four kids (saving of $180 per month for each policy) and the i-Gift of $30,000 for herself. She is using the monthly payout of the i-Gift to pay for her 4 Ideal policies.
- ► 2013 (303)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
09/17 - 09/24
- My future plans
- I ignore gossip
- A sudden announcement
- Please don't go
- Media Release: Chief Executive Officer
- Pursue other interest
- Faster settlement of Incomeshield claims
- Report from my daughter Jamie Tan in Bangkok
- Our motor rates are up to 30% lower than some comp...
- Reply: Policyhlder ask for projection
- Be considerate
- A wise move - get advice early
- Observing the coup in Bangkok
- Request for advice on AIA policy
- More customers now visit the business center to bu...
- Financial Advice for Young Parents
- How accurate is the report on "net return on life ...
- IMF / World Bank meetings
- Nice Blog, but it has spelling and grammar mistake...
- FAQ: Motor Insurance
- ▼ 09/17 - 09/24 (20)
- ► 2005 (159)