FROM A VISITOR TO MY BLOG
Dear Mr Tan Kin Lian,
Congratulations on your blog! I chanced upon it today and it has been a useful and riveting read.
I am already an NTUC Income policyholder, and am impressed with the level of effort that you put into your blog and NTUC Income. Your boldness in starting a blog has surely paid rich dividends for NTUC Income ... personally, I think it is great that a CEO of a company is also the "chief marketing officer" for the company.
One suggestion I have is perhaps, for you to let one of your colleagues look through the grammar of your replies before they are posted. While I understand that you are a busy man and content is more important than form, having one of your colleagues look through the grammer of your replies will put an even greater sheen on the professional image of NTUC Income.
Keep up the good work, Mr CEO!
I am aware about the grammar and spelling mistakes.
I think that it is okay, as it shows the "informal nature" of the blog.
When I come across the mistakes, I do edit them.
But, sometimes, it is too much trouble.
- ► 2013 (299)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
09/17 - 09/24
- My future plans
- I ignore gossip
- A sudden announcement
- Please don't go
- Media Release: Chief Executive Officer
- Pursue other interest
- Faster settlement of Incomeshield claims
- Report from my daughter Jamie Tan in Bangkok
- Our motor rates are up to 30% lower than some comp...
- Reply: Policyhlder ask for projection
- Be considerate
- A wise move - get advice early
- Observing the coup in Bangkok
- Request for advice on AIA policy
- More customers now visit the business center to bu...
- Financial Advice for Young Parents
- How accurate is the report on "net return on life ...
- IMF / World Bank meetings
- Nice Blog, but it has spelling and grammar mistake...
- FAQ: Motor Insurance
- ▼ 09/17 - 09/24 (20)
- ► 2005 (159)