I will be leaving NTUC Income from 1 April 2007 to pursue other interest. By that time, I will have completed 30 years of service.
This will allow the board to find a new chief executive officer to take NTUC Income through the next important stage of its development.
I am confident that NTUC Income will continue to do well in the future. I have many dedicated, capable, younger colleagues in NTUC Income who will continue to look after the best interest of our policyholders.
I shall be pursuing other interest.
If you have any questions, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. I shall be answering these questions in my blog. Get your friends to read the blog.
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
09/17 - 09/24
- My future plans
- I ignore gossip
- A sudden announcement
- Please don't go
- Media Release: Chief Executive Officer
- Pursue other interest
- Faster settlement of Incomeshield claims
- Report from my daughter Jamie Tan in Bangkok
- Our motor rates are up to 30% lower than some comp...
- Reply: Policyhlder ask for projection
- Be considerate
- A wise move - get advice early
- Observing the coup in Bangkok
- Request for advice on AIA policy
- More customers now visit the business center to bu...
- Financial Advice for Young Parents
- How accurate is the report on "net return on life ...
- IMF / World Bank meetings
- Nice Blog, but it has spelling and grammar mistake...
- FAQ: Motor Insurance
- ▼ 09/17 - 09/24 (20)
- ► 2005 (159)