I will leave the services of NTUC Income on 1 April 2007. By then, I shall be 59 years old.
I intend to work actively for another 11 years, until I am 70. My key priorities during the first two years will be:
- build the technology and business platform for the "insurance company of the future"
- provide management consultancy on business strategy, marketing, human resource, customer service and operational excellence
- give lectures, talks and training
I also intend to set up a company to promote Logic9, BEST simulation game and language training. This will allow the colleagues to own and build the business.
More details will be provided over the next few weeks.
- ► 2013 (306)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
09/17 - 09/24
- My future plans
- I ignore gossip
- A sudden announcement
- Please don't go
- Media Release: Chief Executive Officer
- Pursue other interest
- Faster settlement of Incomeshield claims
- Report from my daughter Jamie Tan in Bangkok
- Our motor rates are up to 30% lower than some comp...
- Reply: Policyhlder ask for projection
- Be considerate
- A wise move - get advice early
- Observing the coup in Bangkok
- Request for advice on AIA policy
- More customers now visit the business center to bu...
- Financial Advice for Young Parents
- How accurate is the report on "net return on life ...
- IMF / World Bank meetings
- Nice Blog, but it has spelling and grammar mistake...
- FAQ: Motor Insurance
- ▼ 09/17 - 09/24 (20)
- ► 2005 (159)