Dear Mr Tan,
I am a loyal customer of NTUC Income. I am quite upset about the way my investment was managed. I was introduced to the Dynamic Guaranteed Fund 5 years ago by my insurance agent.
After a couple of years, I realised that the fund is not progressing. I requested an explanation and was told that I can switch to Ideal Plan. I decided not to make the switch then.
My grudge is why must I hold on to the fund for 5 years if the fund managers are not confident of delivering good returns? Shouldn't my money be refunded back without incurring any cost so that I can make a better return elsewhere?
Though it was just a token sum of money that I had invested, I have decided not to purchase "You Need Trust" in future as I can only trust myself.
I am sorry that you are disappointed with the investment. Many people share your same views.
I hope that you have received our FAQ that explain the situation. I am not able to beyond what has already been explained. I hope that you understand my difficulty.
Tan Kin Lian
- ► 2019 (1610)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
- ► 2007 (1803)
10/01 - 10/08
- My investments have made good returns over past 20...
- Simple and transparent terms for home loans
- Thank you for creating jobs for matured workers
- Tan Kin Lian's speech at NTUC Income Day
- Wait to recover the loss on technology fund
- Actual return on life insurance policies
- StateStreet STI (Tracker Fund)
- Which ie better - Growth Fund or Global Equity Fun...
- 550 people visit my blog daily
- Disappointed with Dynamic Guaranteed Fund
- Policyholder tops up investment in Growth Fund
- Wonderful experience at Business Center
- Which is better - combined or inexed fund?
- I shall keep my money with NTUC Income
- Saddened by your sudden decision
- Both parties give different versions of the accide...
- Is my investment of $62,000 adequate?
- I agree with you entirely!
- Is it advisable to downgrade to a lower plan?
- How to identify people with strategic thinking?
- Projected bonus on participating policies
- ▼ 10/01 - 10/08 (22)
- ► 2005 (159)