I read with mixed feelings the news regarding your planned departure from NTUC Income in April 2007.
On one hand, I felt sad to see someone who always wants to give the policyholders a good deal leave NTUC Income, my preferred insurer.
On the other hand, I felt that trying your hand on something new after 30 years on a job may turn out to be refreshing and challenging for an active mind like yourself.
Despite your position as a large company's CEO which may sometimes attract undue criticism, you always speak your mind, sometimes on topics not linked to insurance. You always have a view on any issue.
For this, I admire you even though at times my own views on some matters differ from yours.
May I wish you happiness and success in your future endeavours.
On this matter, I agree with you entirely.
Wish you all the best!
Tan Kin Lian
- ► 2019 (1839)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
- ► 2007 (1803)
10/01 - 10/08
- My investments have made good returns over past 20...
- Simple and transparent terms for home loans
- Thank you for creating jobs for matured workers
- Tan Kin Lian's speech at NTUC Income Day
- Wait to recover the loss on technology fund
- Actual return on life insurance policies
- StateStreet STI (Tracker Fund)
- Which ie better - Growth Fund or Global Equity Fun...
- 550 people visit my blog daily
- Disappointed with Dynamic Guaranteed Fund
- Policyholder tops up investment in Growth Fund
- Wonderful experience at Business Center
- Which is better - combined or inexed fund?
- I shall keep my money with NTUC Income
- Saddened by your sudden decision
- Both parties give different versions of the accide...
- Is my investment of $62,000 adequate?
- I agree with you entirely!
- Is it advisable to downgrade to a lower plan?
- How to identify people with strategic thinking?
- Projected bonus on participating policies
- ▼ 10/01 - 10/08 (22)
- ► 2005 (159)