Dear Mr Tan
I am a NTUC Income policy holder. In view of my trust & confidence in NTUC, I have taken up a few life & investment link related policies more than 20 years ago. I am very pleased to note that these investments have made considerably good returns in preparation for my retirement life ahead.
I learn that you have chosen to retire in April next year after having served for 30 years in NTUC (Income). I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and place on record my appreciation for your outstanding leadership, excellent financial management skills and good investment judgement which bring about this great achievements where my family, relatives and NTUC (Income) policy holders at large can reap the benefits
Thank you for your kind words.
Tan Kin Lian
- ► 2019 (1600)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
- ► 2007 (1803)
10/01 - 10/08
- My investments have made good returns over past 20...
- Simple and transparent terms for home loans
- Thank you for creating jobs for matured workers
- Tan Kin Lian's speech at NTUC Income Day
- Wait to recover the loss on technology fund
- Actual return on life insurance policies
- StateStreet STI (Tracker Fund)
- Which ie better - Growth Fund or Global Equity Fun...
- 550 people visit my blog daily
- Disappointed with Dynamic Guaranteed Fund
- Policyholder tops up investment in Growth Fund
- Wonderful experience at Business Center
- Which is better - combined or inexed fund?
- I shall keep my money with NTUC Income
- Saddened by your sudden decision
- Both parties give different versions of the accide...
- Is my investment of $62,000 adequate?
- I agree with you entirely!
- Is it advisable to downgrade to a lower plan?
- How to identify people with strategic thinking?
- Projected bonus on participating policies
- ▼ 10/01 - 10/08 (22)
- ► 2005 (159)