Sunday, April 29, 2007

Insurance course at a local university

Mr Tan

I saw some of your postings that are quite general in nature, and are obtained from sources in the internet. Why are you positing them? What is Wikipedia?

-----------------------

REPLY

I am preparing the materials for an insurance course to be taught in a local university. They cover insurance, risk management, marketing and related matters.

Although I obtained them from the stated sources, I often have to edit and simplify them for easy reading. I think that they are useful for the general public as well.
I hope that my regular visitors find them to be useful.

I like Wikipedia. It is like an encyclopedia. It is written by volunteer experts all over the world. They contribute their knowledge to Wikipedia in a collaborate effort.

You can search Google for Wikipedia.

No comments:

Blog Archive