Sunday, April 08, 2007

Organising my folders

I use a folder in Big Trumpet to store my important data, including:

* website address, user names, id
* credit card numbers, telephone, PINS
* bank account number, PIN

As they are stored in a server, it is easy for me to retrieve them from anywhere in the world.

The folders are encripted and are quite secure. I get an e-mail alert, each time that my folder is accessed. So far, all the access are by me.

If someone else made an unauthorised access, I can be notified by the e-mail alert.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But if an unauthorised access occurs, its will cause inconvenience.

1) Passwords have to change
2) Credit cards have to be cancelled

Its also important that you encrypt the contents with a good encryption program. See http://pgp.com

Edwin said...

Hi,
the only best way to remember your passwords is in our heads. No need to worry about hackers.

Edwin

Blog Archive