COMMENT POSTED IN MY BLOG
Yes, but being a co-operative can also mean that they answer to nobody, just like what I am experiencing now. Phone call to CEO cannot get him, leave message to make contact, no response. Email to him, no response. Talk to agent, say management told her not to respond to me.
I suggest that you raise your issue with the service quality manager. If you still do not get a reply, you can write a complaint to FIDReC.
The CEO of a co-operative has to answer to its board of directors and to its members at its annual meeting. This is similar to a private company.
If you write to the CEO of many large companies, you will not get a reply from them as well. They are busy people. They will normally get a subordinate to reply to you.
- ► 2013 (311)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
07/15 - 07/22
- Invest in a low cost fund
- Renewal of motor insurance
- A cooperative has to answer to its members
- Underlying assets of structured products
- Consumer Protection on Mortgages - USA Experience
- Negative aspects of Singapore system
- The Day When Singapore Panicked
- Credit card for students?
- Singapore Dollar and the Carry Trade
- Sub-prime mortgages in America
- Good financial products
- Structured products in America
- Customer-friendly Call Center
- Give your full name
- Logic9 (Sudoku)
- An efficient public service
- Well rated Bonds
- Risk of credit default
- Cash back on a Term Policy
- What's bad about the Singapore system?
- Confusing Message
- Owned by the people
- CPF or life annuity
- Did you invest in these structured products?
- Risks of investing in Structured Products
- Credit Default Swaps
- Pinnacle Notes - 2 views
- Pinnacle Notes - do you know the risks?
- Good experience with structured products
- Return from various types of investments
- A customer focused organisation
- CASE Website
- Use of ATM in other countries
- Surgical Schedule
- A simple medical insurance product
- What product is suitable for my age group?
- How can CPF be improved to give a better return?
- What's good about Singapore
- National Day - Sudoku (Logic9)
- ▼ 07/15 - 07/22 (40)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)