This webpage contains an insightful analysis of the structured products sold in Singapore in recent years, including the MiniBond.
It is quite easy to read.
If you have invested in some of the structured products previously, can you tell me about your actual experience. Did you get a good return from the product?
If the product has still not matured, call the product issuer, and ask what is the current price today, if you redeem it now.
- ► 2013 (315)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
07/15 - 07/22
- Invest in a low cost fund
- Renewal of motor insurance
- A cooperative has to answer to its members
- Underlying assets of structured products
- Consumer Protection on Mortgages - USA Experience
- Negative aspects of Singapore system
- The Day When Singapore Panicked
- Credit card for students?
- Singapore Dollar and the Carry Trade
- Sub-prime mortgages in America
- Good financial products
- Structured products in America
- Customer-friendly Call Center
- Give your full name
- Logic9 (Sudoku)
- An efficient public service
- Well rated Bonds
- Risk of credit default
- Cash back on a Term Policy
- What's bad about the Singapore system?
- Confusing Message
- Owned by the people
- CPF or life annuity
- Did you invest in these structured products?
- Risks of investing in Structured Products
- Credit Default Swaps
- Pinnacle Notes - 2 views
- Pinnacle Notes - do you know the risks?
- Good experience with structured products
- Return from various types of investments
- A customer focused organisation
- CASE Website
- Use of ATM in other countries
- Surgical Schedule
- A simple medical insurance product
- What product is suitable for my age group?
- How can CPF be improved to give a better return?
- What's good about Singapore
- National Day - Sudoku (Logic9)
- ▼ 07/15 - 07/22 (40)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)