Dear Mr Tan,
Is it a good time to invest in unit trusts, since the share price have shoot so high? If yes, what type of unit trust will you recommend?
How about placing the extra money in fixed return like policy? Example "Growth" policy from NTUC Income with fixed return for 8 years?
I have about $100,000 saving. How should be investment be apportioned?
I suggest that you read this FAQ. Although the points were written three months ago, they are still relevant today.
- ► 2013 (306)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
07/29 - 08/05
- Common Sense and your Blue Rose
- Level premium for Shield plan
- Application of Laws of Chemistry to Our Everyday L...
- Dr. Lee Kum Tatt and his blog
- Some tips on investing in structured products
- Single premium endowment has its attractions
- Earn 4% in your CPF special account
- Buy term and invest in a low cost fund
- Writing a Will
- Starhub Mobile
- Surgical operation was not helpful
- Brief History of Science in Early Singapore
- How to apportion the investments?
- Invest in bonds now?
- Two currencies system
- Financial Planning for the Young (revised FAQ)
- Invest in single premium ILP
- Investing your CPF and cash savings
- Strengths of mature workers
- Use older workers for their strengths
- Budget Roaming with Sunpage
- Blue Ocean Strategy
- A good financial plan - case study
- Growth policy: yield of 4.6% p.a.
- Avoid Roaming Charges
- Shared Values
- Wireless Broadband
- ▼ 07/29 - 08/05 (28)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)