Friday, July 06, 2007

One Motoring Website

I received a letter from Land Transport Authority asking me to pay a fine of $8.50 for failing to have a cash card for ERP charges. (I think that the cash card was not properly inserted).

I went to the OneMotoring website to pay this fine. I experienced the following difficulty:

* the homepage contained too much information
* difficult to find the link to pay the fine
* finally, I found it under "quick link"
* brought me to another complicated page
* have to read a lot of irrelevant information
* finally, I found the link to "pay fine"
* clicked on the link many times; and stayed at the same page (ie nothing happens)

Finally, I decided to log into my internet banking and paid the fine to LTA.

Suggestion: LTA should have a separate webpage for people to make their payments. This webpage should be listed in their letter.

No comments:

Blog Archive