I bought many stamp labels for 25 cents (which was the postage previously). With the increase in GST, the postage increased to 26 cents.
I enquired with Singapore Post. What should I do with the current labels?
Their reply: go to a post office, change the labels to 26 cents and pay the difference.
It seems to be quite inconsiderate of Singapore Post. They could have replied, "we will continue to accept the 25 cents label and absorb the difference in GST".
I hope that businesses in Singapore, especially those that are making good profits, can be considerate! Anyway, it probably cost Singapore Post more than 1 cent to replace the labels!
- ► 2013 (302)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
07/01 - 07/08
- Life annuity - capital preservation
- Bad experience with structured products
- Products that give good value
- Limited premium policy
- Vera and her mother
- Premium for term insurance
- Low cost product
- Postage increased to 26 cents
- One Motoring Website
- Another Tan Kin Lian
- Early redemption penalty
- Expense ratio of financial products
- More than Insurance
- Stock and property markets
- Simple financial products
- How can Singaporeans be happy?
- Views about entrepreneurship
- Surf Deposit 20
- Pay less for your home loan
- Star Track II SGD
- The real winners in structured products
- Measure yield on money market fund
- Any good structured products?
- Wisdom of Crowds
- Flexible terms for your mortgage loan
- Fixed monthly repayment on mortgage loan
- Commission paid on life insurance
- Return from a life annuity
- Sell low cost policy
- Low cost product
- Fixed or floating rate for your mortgage?
- Different types of mortgages
- Adjustible Rate Mortgage
- Look for good advisers
- Lorenzo de Medici
- Life cycle funds
- Investment Funds
- Vanguard Funds
- How Vanguard markets its funds
- Risk and return
- BIGe pays 3.5%
- Investing in High Yielding Bonds
- Difference between ILP and par fund
- Investing your CPF savings
- Switch to lower level of risk
- Monitor bond and money market yields
- Rating of CPF approved funds
- Maybank's Regal Structured Deposit
- Ideal structure of an investment fund
- Fair treatment of policyholders
- ▼ 07/01 - 07/08 (51)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)