Hi, Mr. Tan,
I met up with a consultant at the NTUC Income Business Center. I invested in the balanced fund through the IDEAL plan by investing $300 each month. It is great that they don't charge 45% advisory fee.
When I met five insurance agents earlier. I was confused with their recommendation. This time, I have made up my mind that I want to buy term insurance and to invest my savings in an investment fund. I do now wish to hear about the Limited Premium plan or the Revosave.
I told him directly what I want to buy and how much I want to assure. (I found it is really hard for an advisor to direct you straight to term policy.
The procedure was made very fast and I signed off for the term insurance. Afterwards, I signed the IDEAL plan and chose the Balanced Fund which I think is really will be suitable for me. I felt that my hard work paid off, I bought the IDEAL plan which I truely feel is ideal and the term policy which I felt enough for me.
Thanks again for your great blog and great advice.
I am glad that you have now found the solution to your financial plan. I will post your story to encourage other people to visit the NTUC Income Business Center.
- ► 2013 (306)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
11/18 - 11/25
- Einstein's Intelligence Quiz
- Investment horizon
- Insurance to cover working years
- Buy Term and Invest the Difference
- Buy term first
- Investment fund with no front end charge
- ILP - single or regular premium?
- Buy life annuity at 62
- Liquidity of STI Exchange Traded Funds
- Have a budget
- Personal savings for your retirement
- CPF as a source of savings for retirement
- Quotes from Einstein
- Singapore Market is now approaching 3,300
- NTUC Income Business Center
- Logic Puzzles
- Avoid credit card rollovers
- Budget for insurance
- Minimum income for retirement
- CPF provides a good return
- Investing in shares
- Experience in talking to insurance agents
- Save $840 a year
- How to clear off a credit card debt
- Singapore Polytechnic
- Selling a put option
- Car Pooling
- Dual Currency investment
- Low cost investment funds
- Foreign Currency Fixed Deposit
- Dual Currency Investment
- Buying a Shield plan
- Talk to Three Advisers
- Lucky to be in Singapore
- Fostering Neighbourliness
- Low cost Investment Funds
- Live near your place of work
- Tips on solving Sudoku puzzles
- ▼ 11/18 - 11/25 (38)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)