Thursday, December 27, 2007

Train from Taipeh to Hualien

I took the train from Taipei to Hualien. It was an interesting experience.

My train ticket showed the train number and time of departure from Taipei Main Station. I asked the station staff for the platform and was given clear direction.

At the platorm, a passenger advised me to look at the coach and seat number printed on the ticket and to locate the right section of the platform to board the coach. There is a number in the platorm to indicate the coach number.

There is a digital sign to indicate the departure time of the train that is currently on the platform.

In case the previous train is late, the sign will indicate that the train is the previous train and the passenger can be alerted to avoid boarding the wrong train.

On the return journey from Hualien to Taipei, I have no dificulty in getting the right platform, train and coach. I enjoyed the journey.

2 comments:

rohanrj said...

Whoa! Such a incredible write-up this really is. This write-up could be way too damn effective. My spouse and i seriously find it irresistible with the technique you've got composited your own personal submitting can be fantastic. Hold producing. Taxi Flughafen BrĂ¼ssel Zur Seafood Expo

rohanrj said...

Excellent and decent post. I found this much informative, as to what I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. taxi charleroi airport

Blog Archive