Monday, January 21, 2008

See a financial adviser

Some visitors to my blog sent detailed information about their personal financial matters and asked for my advice. I am not able to spend time to provide detailed personal advice on specific investments that suit their needs.

If you are in this situation, I suggest the following approach:

1. Read the FAQs in my blog and website and be educated about the financial matters
2. Find a financial adviser whom you can trust (i.e. someone you know or recommended to you)
3. Get the financial adviser to advise on your personal investments for a fee.
4. Ask the financial adviser to disclose the commission that they earn on the products that you buy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Engage your adviser at www.fpas.org.sg and don't leave your investment to chance or luck. There are also a number of fee based advisory firms which offer this service.

Blog Archive