Extract from the speech by chairman of Income, made at the annual general meeting on 30 June 2008:
Some policyholders have raised specific concerns on the special bonus in blogs. Allow me to address them.
> While special bonuses are not guaranteed, they are designed to ensure that the reduction in annual bonus is compensated. As I have indicated earlier, the new bonus structure is aimed at improving, the total payout to policyholders.
> Should the special bonus in future reduce due to adverse financial conditions, we are committed to restoring it when conditions improve.
> I have stated that this Board will look after the policyholders’ interests. Towards this end, the Board will ensure that the bonus allocated to policyholders result in payouts is fair and consistent with the experience of the Life Fund.
- ► 2013 (314)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
06/01 - 06/08
- Financial Planning and Inflation
- Save for your child's education
- Participating Life Insurance Policies
- Sudden Shift left me high and dry
- What a wasteful world!
- AUD Fixed Deposits
- Get a better yield on your savings
- FAQ: Traded Endowment Policies
- Investing in foreign currency deposits
- Adequate Wage in Singapore
- Call hotline for the best quote
- Restore the Annual Bonus
- Extract from speech by Income's chairman
- Avoid switching to another high cost policy
- Online Trading Platforms
- Give a better currency rate
- Renewal of Motor Insurance
- Foreign currency conversion rate
- Debt Trap
- Investing a Lump Sum
- Call a few companies for a competitive quote
- Bonuses will be fair and consistent with experienc...
- OCBC Preference Shares
- Dr. Lee Kum Tatt's Blog
- Near term investment strategy
- Foreign Currency Fixed Deposit
- Inflation adjusted Income Benefit
- Higher interest rate?
- Reply to New Comment in Today
- Poll on the Collective Protest
- Calculate your Life Expectancy
- Insurance for parents
- Wise words from the late Dr. Lee Kum Tatt
- Farewell to Dr. Lee Kum Tatt
- Bonus based on long term yield
- Higher interest rate for Government bonds
- Drop in maturity benefit
- Reason for Restructuring of Bonus
- Restructuring of EV series
- Gold Link Capital Protected Fund
- Convert Life Annuity to Cash
- Capital adequacy ratio of 170%
- ▼ 06/01 - 06/08 (42)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)