Dear Mr. Tan
I have just voted in your Poll that I disagree with your decision to call off the Collective Protest. I attended the annual general meeting and heard your question about the EV series, introduced recently, where the bonus has not been restructured.
Is it fair to restructure the bonus for the old series and expose the policyholders to the uncertainty, and at the same time sell new policies (i.e. EV series) on the unrestrucutred bonus? If the restructured bonus is good for the future, why is it not applied to the EV series? (Remainder of statement deleted)
I urge you to continue to lodge the Collective Protest.
I have followed up on this matter after the annual general meeting with Mr. Matthias Yao. Let us wait for his reply.
There are three products under the EV series. One has been restructured. Maybe, the other two products will be restructured next year (just my guess).
- ► 2013 (314)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
06/01 - 06/08
- Financial Planning and Inflation
- Save for your child's education
- Participating Life Insurance Policies
- Sudden Shift left me high and dry
- What a wasteful world!
- AUD Fixed Deposits
- Get a better yield on your savings
- FAQ: Traded Endowment Policies
- Investing in foreign currency deposits
- Adequate Wage in Singapore
- Call hotline for the best quote
- Restore the Annual Bonus
- Extract from speech by Income's chairman
- Avoid switching to another high cost policy
- Online Trading Platforms
- Give a better currency rate
- Renewal of Motor Insurance
- Foreign currency conversion rate
- Debt Trap
- Investing a Lump Sum
- Call a few companies for a competitive quote
- Bonuses will be fair and consistent with experienc...
- OCBC Preference Shares
- Dr. Lee Kum Tatt's Blog
- Near term investment strategy
- Foreign Currency Fixed Deposit
- Inflation adjusted Income Benefit
- Higher interest rate?
- Reply to New Comment in Today
- Poll on the Collective Protest
- Calculate your Life Expectancy
- Insurance for parents
- Wise words from the late Dr. Lee Kum Tatt
- Farewell to Dr. Lee Kum Tatt
- Bonus based on long term yield
- Higher interest rate for Government bonds
- Drop in maturity benefit
- Reason for Restructuring of Bonus
- Restructuring of EV series
- Gold Link Capital Protected Fund
- Convert Life Annuity to Cash
- Capital adequacy ratio of 170%
- ▼ 06/01 - 06/08 (42)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)