Thursday, July 10, 2008

Education Loan

Dear Mr. Tan
I would like to apply for education loan from NTUC Thrift. Currently, I have some credit cards debts and my scoring with the banks are not good. My credit bureau report are effected by this.
I would like to ask whether do I stand any chance of applying this loan?
P


REPLY
I am not familiar with the credit assessment of NTUC Thrift. You can give it a try. But, as you suspect, it is likely to be difficult.

I sugggest that you pay off the credit card loan first and save a lot of interest charges, before you apply for this education loan.

6 comments:

varunpatil46 said...

It's a great blog about finance thanks for sharing the blog to know more about education loans..
Emi Calculator For Education Loan

Bankloan Assist said...

It has help me in finding out more detail about bank online

Bankloan Assist said...

It has help me in finding out more detail about bank online

Bankloan Assist said...

It has help me in finding out more detail about bank online

Bankloan Assist said...

Thank you for sharing such great information.
It has help me in finding out more detail about best banking app

Umar Javed said...

Thanks for the blog very nice keep going.
sell my macbook pro

Blog Archive