Friday, July 11, 2008

Win $3 million on the Big Sweep

An old lady was nearly ninety years of age when she won $3,000,.000 in the Big Sweep. Her family were extremely worried about her heart and feared that the news of her large win would come as too much of a shock to her.

They decided to call the doctor and explained the situation to him. The doctor said, "Now, you don't have to worry about anything. I am fully trained in such delicate matters. I can break the news to her gently. Everything will be quite safe, if left to me."

The doctor went to see the old lady and gently brought up the subject of the Big Sweep. He said, "Tell me, what would you do if you have a large win on the Big Sweep, say 3 million dollars."

"Why, " replied the old lady. " I would give half of it to you, of course!"

The doctor fell down, dead from shock!

No comments:

Blog Archive