I'm a student currently studying in college. I am keen on going overseas to the UK to read law after my A levels but I have qualms about the cost.
I understand that the fees would cost about S$100 000. But with the cost of living considered, the amount would probably triple to S$300 000. I was hoping you could shed some light on bank loans or other possible avenues that would allow me to realize this ambition. Hope to hear from you soon.
I usually advise people not to incur big debts, even for education. I did not go to university and can still do well in my career. If not, I am happy to have a more modest career.
- ► 2013 (304)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
09/21 - 09/28
- Prospectus for the Credit Linked Securities
- Regulation by the Dubai International Financial Ce...
- A view: Investors should bear bigger responsibilit...
- Avoid incurring a large debt
- Difficulty in Travel Insurance Claim
- Mis-representation in High Notes 2
- Fair Compensation
- Support for Petition
- Update (1) to investors of credit linked securitie...
- Sample letter of complaint
- Channel News Asia - Interview of investor
- Investing in stocks - online platform
- Credit Linked Securities - Q&A
- Overwhelmed by e-mails and questions
- Approach taken by Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Lodge your complaint with your financial instituti...
- MAS statement on Protecting Policyholders
- Beware of ELN (Equity Link Notes)
- Experience in lodging a complaint with the bank
- Unable to pay premium till 70 - Revosave
- Business Ethics
- Preparing your statement or affidavit
- MAS statement on Structured Products
- Tell your Member of Parliament
- Special program on CNBC about Credit Linked Securi...
- Group Meeting of MiniBond Investors
- Lodge a complaint with the financial institution
- Investors of Credit Linked Securities - particular...
- Investors of Credit Linked Securities
- Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Maintaining the cooperative spirit?
- Affidavit for investors of Credit Linked Securitie...
- Dubai, 24-27 Sep 2008
- Blog for Minibond investors
- Pinnacle Notes
- Proof of misleading advice
- Customer service on Motor Insurance
- OCBC Preference Shares
- Financial Adviser Act, Section 27
- Sad experience of a Minibond investor
- TV program on credit linked securities
- Investor in Minibond can seek redress
- Lack of transparency in terminal bonus
- A expert view about Structured Products
- Loss of hard earned money
- A flawed global financial system
- Book on Financial Planning
- ▼ 09/21 - 09/28 (47)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)