I have received more than 800 signatures to my "petition". It is not really a "petition". I used the "petition" software to collect the particulars (i.e. name, telephone number and e-mail address) of the signatories, so that they can contact each other.
I do not wish to send the full list (of more than 800 people) to each of the signatory, as the list could be mis-used by any recipient for other purposes. To reduce the risk of mis-use, I shall be creating smaller lists of 50 signatories. The list will be sent to the people named in the list. This allows the recipients to contact and talk to the other people in the smaller list. I hope that this is suitable as a first step.
I will be arranging for a new Petition to be signed online. This Petition will call on the authority (MAS or Attorney General) to take action on behalf of the investors and bring the financial institutions to court. The aim is to get compensation for the investors for their loss due to mis-selling. The wording of this new Petition is being worked out now.
I am arranging a meeting of the investors. It is expensive to book a large auditorium and to have people to handle the registration and logistics. I am considering to hold smaller meetings of up to 100 people at a time. I shall discuss this matter with my team and update the investors separately.
- ► 2013 (315)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
09/21 - 09/28
- Prospectus for the Credit Linked Securities
- Regulation by the Dubai International Financial Ce...
- A view: Investors should bear bigger responsibilit...
- Avoid incurring a large debt
- Difficulty in Travel Insurance Claim
- Mis-representation in High Notes 2
- Fair Compensation
- Support for Petition
- Update (1) to investors of credit linked securitie...
- Sample letter of complaint
- Channel News Asia - Interview of investor
- Investing in stocks - online platform
- Credit Linked Securities - Q&A
- Overwhelmed by e-mails and questions
- Approach taken by Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Lodge your complaint with your financial instituti...
- MAS statement on Protecting Policyholders
- Beware of ELN (Equity Link Notes)
- Experience in lodging a complaint with the bank
- Unable to pay premium till 70 - Revosave
- Business Ethics
- Preparing your statement or affidavit
- MAS statement on Structured Products
- Tell your Member of Parliament
- Special program on CNBC about Credit Linked Securi...
- Group Meeting of MiniBond Investors
- Lodge a complaint with the financial institution
- Investors of Credit Linked Securities - particular...
- Investors of Credit Linked Securities
- Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Maintaining the cooperative spirit?
- Affidavit for investors of Credit Linked Securitie...
- Dubai, 24-27 Sep 2008
- Blog for Minibond investors
- Pinnacle Notes
- Proof of misleading advice
- Customer service on Motor Insurance
- OCBC Preference Shares
- Financial Adviser Act, Section 27
- Sad experience of a Minibond investor
- TV program on credit linked securities
- Investor in Minibond can seek redress
- Lack of transparency in terminal bonus
- A expert view about Structured Products
- Loss of hard earned money
- A flawed global financial system
- Book on Financial Planning
- ▼ 09/21 - 09/28 (47)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)