Dear Mr. Tan,
The premium for my Incomeshield Plus rider has increased from $163 to $276 - an increase of more than 69% for those age group from 41 to 50. This is more than 8 times our GST rate! How can Singaporeans afford a reasonable health insurance with this kind of rate?
NTUC has also have a social mission of providing a reasonable affordable low cost insurance and stablizing food prices.
Is there any body to check on the NTUC insurance for the recent hefty increase in premium! It will definitely affect the middle income family.
If you are a member of a trade union, you can write to the secretary general of NTUC to voice your concern. If not, you can write to the chairman of the board of Income. All the best.
- ► 2013 (300)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
08/31 - 09/07
- The New Paper - Truth of Life Insurance Payout
- Life insurance products can give good value
- Annual General Meeting of NTUC Income
- Bad advice given by the agent
- Agent does not explain clearly
- Twisting of existing life policies
- Land Banking - a scam?
- Continue an existing whole life policy
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)
- Articles in Online Citizen
- Unclaimed money
- Investing in Volatile Markets
- Whole life Limited Payment
- Dealing with credit card debt
- Joke: I am a crook
- Mis-information of consumers
- Twisting of ILP to Revosave
- Premium for the Shield rider is too high
- Structured products that are fair to consumers
- Increase in Shield premium
- Introduce your friends to my blog
- 500,000 visitors by 11-11-2008
- Twisting is bad for the customer
- The truth about life insurance
- Excessive spread and unfair practice
- Joke: Open a tin of peas
- Does NTUC Fairprice give good value?
- ▼ 08/31 - 09/07 (27)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)