Two readers of my blog, SiewKhim and Falcon, have posted comments asking me to raise issues on behalf of policyholders at the next annual general meeting of NTUC Income.
I have posted a request for them to send their e-mail address to me, so that a meeting can be arranged.
I did not receive any response from SiewKhim. Falcon wrote an e-mail to me, but did not reply to my e-mail.
I like to ask them to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ► 2013 (298)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
08/31 - 09/07
- The New Paper - Truth of Life Insurance Payout
- Life insurance products can give good value
- Annual General Meeting of NTUC Income
- Bad advice given by the agent
- Agent does not explain clearly
- Twisting of existing life policies
- Land Banking - a scam?
- Continue an existing whole life policy
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT)
- Articles in Online Citizen
- Unclaimed money
- Investing in Volatile Markets
- Whole life Limited Payment
- Dealing with credit card debt
- Joke: I am a crook
- Mis-information of consumers
- Twisting of ILP to Revosave
- Premium for the Shield rider is too high
- Structured products that are fair to consumers
- Increase in Shield premium
- Introduce your friends to my blog
- 500,000 visitors by 11-11-2008
- Twisting is bad for the customer
- The truth about life insurance
- Excessive spread and unfair practice
- Joke: Open a tin of peas
- Does NTUC Fairprice give good value?
- ▼ 08/31 - 09/07 (27)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)