I have written a few blog postings in RED, calling on the financial institutions to offer the Hong Kong settlement.
If you agree with them, you can send the blog posting to the financial institution that sold the credit linked note to you. You can also send it to your Member of Parliament or other channels, asking them to take up your matter.
If more investors do this, it may create an impact.
- ► 2013 (302)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
08/02 - 08/09
- Survey: Sit Back and Watch (SBW) Award
- Off-loading the risky credit default swaps
- Lehman Brothers Victim alliance in Hong Kong
- Happy National Day
- Suing the Wrong Party
- Platform number in MRT stations
- TRANSPARENCY IN INSURANCE: Policyholders underpaid...
- Two Canadians' views about Singapore
- Call to investors
- Volunteers for 22 August Gathering
- Great Eastern Life is maganimous
- Conduct in this blog
- TODAY:Don't bet on FIs To follow GE's lead
- Timing the stockmarket
- US Health debate: cost and benefits
- Moderation of my blog
- New ez-Link card
- Higher motor premiums
- Pricetag to raise a child - US$ 221,190
- Early redemption of mortgage loan
- SCMP:Watchdog accused over Lehman probe decision
- he Standard:SFC to tackle equity-linked notes fias...
- SCMP:Flawed system
- Internet shop - selling TKL books
- Dementia: keep it at bay
- GreatLink Choice insurance products valued between...
- Cheaper taxis
- Survey: Favourite Singaporean expressions
- SCMP:Buy-back package must be extended, investors ...
- NYTimes: Troubled Banks, Hugh Bonuses
- NYTimes: Rewarding Bad Actors ( Who Make Us Poorer...
- European CityMobile and CyCab
- Prudential Yield 15/20
- NYT: Auction rate securities
- ▼ 08/02 - 08/09 (34)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)