Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Moderation of my blog

I adopt the following approach towards moderating my blog:

a) I allow people to express honest views, even if they disagree with my views
b) I allow more than 95% of comments to be published
c) I block comments that are malicious, defamatory or personal attacks

Those who wish to make personal attacks can do it in other blogs. You will not be granted the "freedom" to do it here. If they disagree with my moderation policy, they do not have to visit my blog.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fully support your policy. I am just wondering why your blog attract such a large 5% of posting attacking you. People have nothing better to do?

Tan Kin Lian said...

The 5% are those who attack me, those who attack others, defamatory postings, rude postings, sarcastic postings and irrelevant to the topic.

Anonymous said...

Will you allow criticism?

Anonymous said...

Mr. Tan, you will have my full support too.

Anonymous said...

Mr Tan,
Totally agreed with you.
It is good to have a goal keeper to ensure undersirable views are not published.

Anonymous said...

Mr Tan, you seem to only publish views that agree with yours. You tend to censor those that are critical of the minibond investors.

Tan Kin Lian said...

Reply to Comment Aug 6, 11:28 PM

These comments were intended to ridicule the investors. You have to give your real name and connection to this issue, if you wish your comment to be published.

Blog Archive