I adopt the following approach towards moderating my blog:
a) I allow people to express honest views, even if they disagree with my views
b) I allow more than 95% of comments to be published
c) I block comments that are malicious, defamatory or personal attacks
Those who wish to make personal attacks can do it in other blogs. You will not be granted the "freedom" to do it here. If they disagree with my moderation policy, they do not have to visit my blog.
- ► 2013 (306)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
08/02 - 08/09
- Survey: Sit Back and Watch (SBW) Award
- Off-loading the risky credit default swaps
- Lehman Brothers Victim alliance in Hong Kong
- Happy National Day
- Suing the Wrong Party
- Platform number in MRT stations
- TRANSPARENCY IN INSURANCE: Policyholders underpaid...
- Two Canadians' views about Singapore
- Call to investors
- Volunteers for 22 August Gathering
- Great Eastern Life is maganimous
- Conduct in this blog
- TODAY:Don't bet on FIs To follow GE's lead
- Timing the stockmarket
- US Health debate: cost and benefits
- Moderation of my blog
- New ez-Link card
- Higher motor premiums
- Pricetag to raise a child - US$ 221,190
- Early redemption of mortgage loan
- SCMP:Watchdog accused over Lehman probe decision
- he Standard:SFC to tackle equity-linked notes fias...
- SCMP:Flawed system
- Internet shop - selling TKL books
- Dementia: keep it at bay
- GreatLink Choice insurance products valued between...
- Cheaper taxis
- Survey: Favourite Singaporean expressions
- SCMP:Buy-back package must be extended, investors ...
- NYTimes: Troubled Banks, Hugh Bonuses
- NYTimes: Rewarding Bad Actors ( Who Make Us Poorer...
- European CityMobile and CyCab
- Prudential Yield 15/20
- NYT: Auction rate securities
- ▼ 08/02 - 08/09 (34)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)