I have been invited by a political party to give my views on the following. I am not able to attend that meeting, due to clash of schedule, but I will be giving my views in this blog.
1.What are the education policies needed to prepare our next generation?
2.How can we make education as the key means of enhancing social mobility and employability of Singaporeans?
3.What are the education plans for Special Need/Disabled Children?
I like to invite my readers to give your views on these topics.
Read here for my views.
Tan Kin Lian
- ► 2013 (348)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
01/10 - 01/17
- Tax the big banks
- Buy insurance up to age 60
- Big pay packets in Wall Street
- Life insurance for family protection
- Buying Term Insurance from America
- Financial Inquiry Commission
- Educating our young - views posted in survey
- Unemployment in Singapore
- Speech by Franklin D Roosevelt
- Utopia of welfare corporatism
- Prices of HDB Flats
- Survey - Educating the Young
- Sports Hub to be ready by 2015
- US Congress inquiry into the Financial Crisis
- Authorities act on money lenders
- Rechargeable torchlight for use in hotels
- Magic of the Shape Quiz
- Investment principles for 2010 and beyond
- Adapting to the competitive school environment
- Excesses and redemption
- Educating our young
- Capitalism and socialism
- HDB flats and population growth
- Learning from Europe - social democracy works
- Term insurance - buy directly
- More jobs in health care sector
- Economic recovery depends on government stimulus
- Regular savings in a bank
- HK: Bank staff did not understand mini-bonds
- Walk away from your mortgage
- Benefit illustration - Life or Investment Linked P...
- Students and young people should avoid saving in l...
- Dhanabalan: Bubble in bets on events
- ▼ 01/10 - 01/17 (33)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)