Monday, June 28, 2010

Low cost insurance

This is an invitation to the insurance agents who read my blog.

If you know of any insurance company that offers individual term, critical illness or personal accident cover that is close to the benchmark for the SAF group insurance scheme (and I allow a margin of 30% higher), you can send details to me for posting in my blog. I will also include your contact e-mail and mobile phone, and recommend the consumers to approach you.

UPDATE
Two persons have responded to my request. I need a table to be produced showing the premium rate for certain ages (every 5 years) and durations (every 5 years up to 25 years). If I find the rate to be within 30% of the SAF group rates, I will post the rates and the contact of the financial adviser, and recommend the consumders to approach them.

Please quote a sum assured of $300,000 for term insurance and $100,000 for critical illness cover and the insurance company that offers these rates.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Most people don't know, but the SAF Group insurance also frequently rebates a portion of the premiums back to you!

This is whenever the premiums collected are more than enough to cover the claim payouts, costs & salaries to operate the SAF group insurance, and sufficient profits to Aviva. Over the last 6 years, I estimate I have received back about 30% of the total premiums paid.

And this is on top of the very low premiums in the first place!

IMO this group insurance is the ONLY really good thing for NSMen.
But if I had a choice, I will rather pay more for personal term insurance and be totally exempted from 2.5yrs of NS and 13 years of ICTs and IPPTs!!

Anonymous said...

The 2.5 years NS and 13 years of ICTs/IPPTs keep you fit and improve the health of policyholders. That is why the SAF premiums are low and even can rebate because NSman's health is good!

Blog Archive