Friday, August 06, 2010

TKL Website - visitors

I received 640 visitors to my TKL website yesterday. It was a big jump, compared to an average of 300 during the past few days. The website has only been revamped for about three weeks. My previous website received only about 20 visitors a day.

The new website is based on a new structure, which I describe as "document centric". I believe that it is more useful to the public, compared to the HTML centric structure of most websites. The popular tabs are "Ask Mr. Tan", "Latest" and "Information".

I am keen to market my website structure to large organisations and government agencies that have many interactions with the public. Details are found in my website, under the category called "Consultancy".

www.tankinlian.com

Consultancy
http://tankinlian.com/Information.aspx?CatID=1

Tan Kin Lian

2 comments:

Parka said...

You should install Google Analytics to find out more useful information on your web traffic. You can know things like where your readers come from, specifically from which link and websites.

Unknown said...

Obviously, readers are coming from http://tankinlian.blogspot.com.

Blog Archive