Monday, August 02, 2010

An awesome book

Hi Kin Lian
I just spent my Sunday afternoon reading your blog. Thanks for putting all these togather. Very informative. I am now on the verge of canceling my 3 year old life policy with GE. I decided to up my coverage under term as well. I have not read your book but will be more than happy to buy 10 as gifts. Do let me know the purchase procedure for such quantity order.
CL


My view
I appreciate the wonderful gesture of CL in buying my books, after benefiting from the information obtained for free from my website. I hope that other readers will also buy the book to be given as a gift to their friends.


For those who have asked questions to me relating to their own situation, please make a donation to FISCA, if you find my answers to be useful and valuable. Read this FAQ: http://tankinlian.com/admin/file.aspx?id=126

Practical Guide on Financial Planning



No comments:

Blog Archive