Here is an example of the view of a PAP MP and an alternative view:
The PAP's response is "Singaporeans are lazy and will take advantage of welfare". This does not reflect what I know of many Singaporeans - who are willing to work hard for a fair wage." The PAP leaders should learn to respect and trust Singaporeans, so that the people can return the trust and respect to the leaders.
- ► 2013 (304)
- ► 2012 (1270)
03/13 - 03/20
- A clear and sensible speech
- Hard truths about ministerial wages
- The Online Citizen GE2011
- Dilemma of the Poor
- Ad-hoc payment through the Internet
- A journey of frustration - DBS Internet Payment
- Donate to the Japan Disaster Fund
- A mature person
- Buying motor insurance directly
- Think of the poorest person
- Talk at Tampines Regional Library
- SM Goh to S'poreans: Learn from Japan disaster
- General election poem
- Book: Get value for your life insurance
- Taking care of the low income families
- Complaining Singaporeans and leaders
- Pointing fingers
- Robert Kuok's personal thoughts on wealth and capi...
- Radiation up 400 times in Miyagi, new blast feared...
- Tsunami and Japan
- Odd to Nature
- Japanese tsunami and Singapore floods
- Cartoons by Wing Lee Cheong
- How to invest $100,000?
- Greed and Singapore
- CNA and Al Jazeera
- Happiness index - from the UK
- The purpose of college education
- Too much thinking, too little execution?
- ▼ 03/13 - 03/20 (29)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)