Monday, June 13, 2011

The moon represents my heart (4 languages)

TAKE A BREAK AND ENJOY THIS SONG (1,500 Signaporeans have viewed it!)

I dedicate this popular song - "the moon represents my heart" - sung in four languages (Chinese, English, Malay and Tamil) to my fellow citizens of Singapore. I hope that you enjoy it. This song was sung at a charity concert in 2006.

Note: This song was the favourite of Mrs. Ong, the wife of President Ong Teng Cheong. It is also my favourite song. I also dedicate this song to the memory of President and Mrs. Ong.

4 comments:

yujuan said...

Yes, whenever we hear this song, always think about Ong Teng Cheong and his wife, and invariably think about how President Ong was rebuffed when he asked about the reserves and financial situation of the Public Purse.
God bless their souls. Good people always die young.

Daniel said...

Bravo, Mr Tan! My wife and I love this song and some times we sing this together (karaoke)...ya, it's such a meaningful song!

Daniel

oh my God! said...

me too. i love this song. it is a very meaningful song and it shows sincerity.

newbie said...

if an experienced actuary give his comments on the investment policy of the government, as president, the government have to listen.

like it or not.

this is because the public holds this person's opinion in high esteem.

Blog Archive