Courts advertised their regular sales. They show the cash price and the installment play for many products. Do you know the interest rate charged on the installment plan? It is 46% per annum. The calculation is shown here. http://tankinlian.com/admin/file.aspx?id=683&IID=687
- ► 2013 (306)
09/23 - 09/30
- Divisive politics
- Did CPIB used its powers properly?
- S'pore GP: Full disclosure, please
- Don't let insurers leave car owners in renewal fix...
- Concern over marketing tactics at property preview...
- Give pay revision to non-graduate teachers
- Questionable sales techniques
- Modify PSLE
- MyRetirement Plan
- Opinion of the people
- Taking Twinkle for a walk
- Help seniors avoid huge housing loans
- CPF interest rate remain at 4%
- Why is lawyer needed?
- Cash and voucher incentives
- Telling lies through a proxy
- Student debts
- Improve the public transport information
- Link between Raffles Place MRT to Marina Bay Finan...
- Sad stories of people who lost money on fraudulent...
- Distorted views about taxes
- A loyal new citizen of Australia
- Germany is able to create jobs
- Gold trading firm taken to court by customer
- The Ministry of Trade and Industry has released th...
- 12 people became 13 people
- Misleading yield on life insurance policy
- Top blue chips and REITS - August 2012
- Punishing the very poor
- Skewed maturity benefit projections
- Bank fees
- Layoffs in banks
- Raise taxes on the rich everywhere
- SAF Portal
- The power of statistics and the National Conversat...
- The Police does not know the law!
- Corruption in Singapore
- Mobile apps and contests
- Affordable housing prices
- Insurance claim on Ferrari accident
- Display sequential stop number in the bus
- Interest rate on installment plan
- Innovation in the Financial Industry
- Danger of low interest rates
- ▼ 09/23 - 09/30 (45)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)