Wednesday, October 07, 2015

Security checks at the airport

Kelvin Tan Tuan Wei commented on the four passport checks at the airport:
They want BIG governments so that they can feel safe walking around the streets at 3am?
MY REPLY
I will be quite happy to see more policemen patrolling the streetS at 3 am. 
But it is a waste of time to have the security guards check the passport four times at the airport (excluding the check in counter). Let us use our common sense to carry out the right activities, and not the wasteful, useless activities.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I beg to differ. My wife and I were single out for baggage check. We are in our 60s. We observed that other pax of foreign nationals did not have their baggage screen before the immigration.

The state security apparatus does not thrust me a Singaporean, the last year I was questioned why I was waiting outside the toilet (sic.)

What to do, to vie for the world's best airport take us as old, harmless scapegoats/guinea pigs for show.

After you been to St. Pancreas and Schipol security checks you realise the stupidity.

Blog Archive