Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Looking for NUSS Guild House in Suntec City

I arranged to meet a friend for lunch at NUSS Guild house at level 2, tower 5 of Suntec City.

Suntec City is very big. The signs are not helpful. But I finally managed to reach tower 5, with some difficulty.

I reached the escalator to level 2. I decided to look at the directory before the escalator to see if I was at the right place.

To my surprise, NUSS Guild House was not listed. I checked again. No listing.

I wanted to look for someone for help. Then I saw NUSS Guild written in big words on a big pillar.

Why can't the management show NUSS Guild House on the directory AND on the pillar? Most people would expect to see it on the directory. Some may have noticed the pillar, but others (like me) might have missed it.

I am baffled at this logic, which sadly is quite common in Singapore.

No comments:

Blog Archive