Thursday, February 07, 2019

My participation in presidential election 2011

I took part in the presidential election in 2011. I did poorly and obtained less than 5% of the vote. I forfeited my deposit.

After 7 years, I am still being attacked for my participation in the election. The attack came from two groups of people:

a) The first group are probably members of the Internet Brigade. They are paid to attack me and damage my credibility.

b) The second group are probably supporters of Dr. Tan Cheng Bock who blamed me for causing him to lose the election to Dr. Tony Tan by a small margin.

I wish to give this perspective to people who are not aware about my participation in the election.
https://tklcloud.com/Feedback/feedback2.aspx?id=1055

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The usual level accusation leveled are the extremists. People should be free to act according to their best interest-not to some imposed ideas. Its for their personal gain not the country's. While it is clear that you do not hide under anonymous, and put yourself in the light, you should hold up your head that you are not back-stabbers and cowards. If you insist to be in the public eye than your PR needs adhering to be thick-skin.

Blog Archive