Friday, September 20, 2019

WOTC - Should America help the protesters in Hong Kong

Wisdom of the Crowd: 93% of the participants in this survey said that America should not get involved with the protest in Hong Kong citing two reasons. The other 7% said that they should help the protesters.
See the breakdown of the votes in

No comments:

Blog Archive