Saturday, September 21, 2019

WOTC - Will Lee siblings testify in court?

Wisdom of the Crowd: 31% of the respondents expect the Lee siblings to testify in court on the defamation suit taken by PM Lee against The Online Citizen. The other 69% expect other outcome.


Anonymous said...

Heaven never defaults. The wicked are sure of their wages, sooner or later.
Edwin Hubbel Chapin

“Betrayal is common for men with no conscience.”
― Toba Beta,

“Successful people are always looking for opportunities to help others.
Unsuccessful people are always asking, "What's in it for me?”
― Brian Tracy

The self-indulgent man craves for all pleasant things... and is led by his appetite to choose these at the cost of everything else.”
― Aristotle,

The two despicable siblings with a fuck*ng house.

Anonymous said...

Interview someone who is in the property line; seriously will they talk the property sales to go down?

Anonymous said...

The husband makes me squirm. If one can used a wife or her law firm to meddle with his own fathers will, it shows his tribal behavior. Do not stick around and be his slave. You never know what he and his sister can do to you. He is not worth it. They are corrupted pair.

Anonymous said...

In case anyone haven't noticed, those 2 utterly disgusting animals went quiet on crusading about demolishing a historical house, when a good Samaritan offered them an opportunity by creating a petition site to have them made clear their intentions. Are they looking forward to producing proof or now wetting their pants?

Anonymous said...

One animal was suppose to be a doctor. Patients beware of what she is capable of!

Blog Archive