I told an insurance CEO from New Zealand about the practice in Singapore, where the car distributor has a tied arrangement with an insurance company and the car purchaser is force to take insurance from this tied insurer.
My visitor said that this type of arrangement is illegal in New Zealand. The car owner must be given the choice of the insurer that they wish to go to.
- ► 2013 (300)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
09/03 - 09/10
- Customer wish to make a gift to a grandchild
- I repaired my new car at quality workshop
- Advice on insurance
- Wait for a better time
- More about structured products
- Similar plan from NTUC Income likely to pay 16.9% ...
- Thank you for supporting our insurance advisers
- Can I get out of this structured product?
- Vehicle Breakdown Assistance Service
- FAQ: Are the projections realistic?
- Our premium rates can be up to 30% lower!
- Shop around for your motor premium rates
- Did you get a satisfactory return on your matured ...
- Tied arrangement is illegal in New Zealand
- Did you get a good deal on your financial product?...
- Customer comes to us after the first year
- Most stockmarkets went up 8% during 2 1/2 months
- Our Flexi Link offers the best deal in town
- What is a professional?
- More parents now buy Ideal plan for their child's ...
- Enjoy the wonderful free service of the National L...
- ▼ 09/03 - 09/10 (21)
- ► 2005 (159)