I want to thank our policyholders for supporting our insurance advisers.
Our advisers earn a modest commission. It is about half of the commission paid to other company's agents.
The lower commission allows us to reduce our expenses and give you a better return on your life insurance savings.
In most cases, we give 10% to 20% more on the maturity of your policy. If the maturity amount is $100,000, you can get $10,000 to $20,000 more from NTUC Income.
Some companies (not NTUC Income) make unrealistic projections of their return. They pay high commission and incur high expenses. Many years later, they are not able to fulfil their projections. Their policyholders are disappointed, but it is too late.
You can trust NTUC Income. We keep our expenses low and give a better return to our policyholders.
Once again, thank you for your support.
Tan Kin Lian
Chief Executive Officer
- ► 2013 (308)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
09/03 - 09/10
- Customer wish to make a gift to a grandchild
- I repaired my new car at quality workshop
- Advice on insurance
- Wait for a better time
- More about structured products
- Similar plan from NTUC Income likely to pay 16.9% ...
- Thank you for supporting our insurance advisers
- Can I get out of this structured product?
- Vehicle Breakdown Assistance Service
- FAQ: Are the projections realistic?
- Our premium rates can be up to 30% lower!
- Shop around for your motor premium rates
- Did you get a satisfactory return on your matured ...
- Tied arrangement is illegal in New Zealand
- Did you get a good deal on your financial product?...
- Customer comes to us after the first year
- Most stockmarkets went up 8% during 2 1/2 months
- Our Flexi Link offers the best deal in town
- What is a professional?
- More parents now buy Ideal plan for their child's ...
- Enjoy the wonderful free service of the National L...
- ▼ 09/03 - 09/10 (21)
- ► 2005 (159)