I RECEIVED THIS E-MAIL
Hi Mr Tan,
I've read your blog with interest. I've shopped around with a few insurance companies, and am unable to find an agent who can intelligently advise me.
I am looking for a insurance policy that covers 1)Death, 2)Total permanent disability and 3)30 critical illness for my husband.
I am looking for a term policy without any cash value to cover him till he's 80 years old. I would need coverage for the above 3 criteria for the whole period
My colleague will get a product expert to call you.
In the meantime, you can read the following plans at our website:
Term insurance (can apply online):
Invest your CPF savings:
Invest your regular savings
- ► 2013 (304)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
09/03 - 09/10
- Customer wish to make a gift to a grandchild
- I repaired my new car at quality workshop
- Advice on insurance
- Wait for a better time
- More about structured products
- Similar plan from NTUC Income likely to pay 16.9% ...
- Thank you for supporting our insurance advisers
- Can I get out of this structured product?
- Vehicle Breakdown Assistance Service
- FAQ: Are the projections realistic?
- Our premium rates can be up to 30% lower!
- Shop around for your motor premium rates
- Did you get a satisfactory return on your matured ...
- Tied arrangement is illegal in New Zealand
- Did you get a good deal on your financial product?...
- Customer comes to us after the first year
- Most stockmarkets went up 8% during 2 1/2 months
- Our Flexi Link offers the best deal in town
- What is a professional?
- More parents now buy Ideal plan for their child's ...
- Enjoy the wonderful free service of the National L...
- ▼ 09/03 - 09/10 (21)
- ► 2005 (159)