Most stockmarkets reach their low point in mid June. Around that time, we advised our investors to top up their investments.
During the next 2 1/2 months, several stockmarkets went up:
- Singapore, Malaysia, USA by about 8%
- Japan, Hong Kong, Korea by 12% to 16%
Most of our investors who topped up our investors gained by an average of 4%. This is due to:
- some of our funds have a proportion invested in bonds, which did not show the same gain
- some of our investors topped up later, and benefitted partially from the gain
Nevertheless, the gain of 4% is quite satisfactory. We have many happy policyholders.
- ► 2013 (314)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
- ► 2007 (1803)
09/03 - 09/10
- Customer wish to make a gift to a grandchild
- I repaired my new car at quality workshop
- Advice on insurance
- Wait for a better time
- More about structured products
- Similar plan from NTUC Income likely to pay 16.9% ...
- Thank you for supporting our insurance advisers
- Can I get out of this structured product?
- Vehicle Breakdown Assistance Service
- FAQ: Are the projections realistic?
- Our premium rates can be up to 30% lower!
- Shop around for your motor premium rates
- Did you get a satisfactory return on your matured ...
- Tied arrangement is illegal in New Zealand
- Did you get a good deal on your financial product?...
- Customer comes to us after the first year
- Most stockmarkets went up 8% during 2 1/2 months
- Our Flexi Link offers the best deal in town
- What is a professional?
- More parents now buy Ideal plan for their child's ...
- Enjoy the wonderful free service of the National L...
- ▼ 09/03 - 09/10 (21)
- ► 2005 (159)