I have just registered for an account under the Wireless@SG. It allows me to have access to WiFi from many hotspots in Singapore to use the Internet through my notebook computer (with wireless access) or from a personal digital assistant (PDA).
There is no charge for this service for the first 3 years. This is sponsored by the Infocomm Development Authority (IDA), and aims to encourage more people to use the internet for their daily work.
Here is the link to register for an account:
- ► 2019 (1310)
- ► 2018 (1406)
- ► 2017 (1258)
- ► 2016 (828)
- ► 2015 (691)
- ► 2014 (144)
- ► 2013 (501)
- ► 2012 (1269)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1654)
- ► 2008 (2104)
03/04 - 03/11
- Photo of Dr Money
- Why does MAS allow the banks to sell structured pr...
- Thomas Phua
- Is it time to re-invest in the market?
- Islands named after Tan family
- Excellent service from the call center
- Government initiated Insurance Plans
- Best Call Center in Technology and Innovation
- Policyholder Enquiry (POLE)
- Consolidate my Investment Linked policies
- Contact the business manager directly
- Find a locksmith
- Few comments on my postings
- Visit to Davao and Cebu
- Population grows by 2.5% yearly in Philippines
- Is higher GST a good idea?
- Story of the Risis Orchid (part 1)
- Simplify our life
- 30 years of experience in 3 points
- Sharp fall in the stockmarket
- The Best Financial Plan
- Two large families
- Important Motivating Factors
- Keep track of my stocks with Business Times
- My blog is read in Vietnam
- Successful aging
- Find the right people
- Part time work for a home maker
- Is it time to invest in the stockmarket?
- Do not use your CPF to pay down your loan
- ▼ 03/04 - 03/11 (31)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)