I called NTUC Income' hotline (6346 2663) to ask for referral to an eye doctor.
The call center personnel addressed me by name, as the call center system was able to retrieve my particulars using my mobilephone number. He also gave birthday greetings to me, as it was my birthday.
He advised me to visit the emergency department of a nearby hospital, as it was already evening, and all the private doctors had stopped work for the day.
This was excellent service. It was done within 5 minutes.
- ► 2013 (315)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
03/04 - 03/11
- Photo of Dr Money
- Why does MAS allow the banks to sell structured pr...
- Thomas Phua
- Is it time to re-invest in the market?
- Islands named after Tan family
- Excellent service from the call center
- Government initiated Insurance Plans
- Best Call Center in Technology and Innovation
- Policyholder Enquiry (POLE)
- Consolidate my Investment Linked policies
- Contact the business manager directly
- Find a locksmith
- Few comments on my postings
- Visit to Davao and Cebu
- Population grows by 2.5% yearly in Philippines
- Is higher GST a good idea?
- Story of the Risis Orchid (part 1)
- Simplify our life
- 30 years of experience in 3 points
- Sharp fall in the stockmarket
- The Best Financial Plan
- Two large families
- Important Motivating Factors
- Keep track of my stocks with Business Times
- My blog is read in Vietnam
- Successful aging
- Find the right people
- Part time work for a home maker
- Is it time to invest in the stockmarket?
- Do not use your CPF to pay down your loan
- ▼ 03/04 - 03/11 (31)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)