The market rebound is stronger than I expected.
Is it time to re-invest in the market?
For my personal investments, I have decided to wait for another week or two. I still feel that the stock prices are too high. It is better to invest at a lower price. In the meantime, I am happy to keep my new money in the money market fund and earn 3% to 3.5%.
Earlier, I missed the chance to sell my existing portfolio. I may take this opportunity to sell some of the portfolio now (as the prices have partially recovered).
There is a risk that I may miss this buying opportunity. But, I have decided that it does not matter.
However, for young people investing a small sum each month, it is all right to continue to make the regular investment as you are applying the averaging principle. The average cost of your investment will depend on the prices over a period of time.
- ► 2013 (306)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
03/04 - 03/11
- Photo of Dr Money
- Why does MAS allow the banks to sell structured pr...
- Thomas Phua
- Is it time to re-invest in the market?
- Islands named after Tan family
- Excellent service from the call center
- Government initiated Insurance Plans
- Best Call Center in Technology and Innovation
- Policyholder Enquiry (POLE)
- Consolidate my Investment Linked policies
- Contact the business manager directly
- Find a locksmith
- Few comments on my postings
- Visit to Davao and Cebu
- Population grows by 2.5% yearly in Philippines
- Is higher GST a good idea?
- Story of the Risis Orchid (part 1)
- Simplify our life
- 30 years of experience in 3 points
- Sharp fall in the stockmarket
- The Best Financial Plan
- Two large families
- Important Motivating Factors
- Keep track of my stocks with Business Times
- My blog is read in Vietnam
- Successful aging
- Find the right people
- Part time work for a home maker
- Is it time to invest in the stockmarket?
- Do not use your CPF to pay down your loan
- ▼ 03/04 - 03/11 (31)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)