I needed a locksmith to open the door to my study room (which was locked accidentally).
I checked the Yellow Pages. Several of the locksmiths did not answer the telephone. One finally did, and quoted a price of $85 for this service.
I called NTUC Income. It was answered immediately. They called a locksmith to contact me. The locksmith returned by call and quoted $50 (the normal charge). He came within half an hour.
If you need a locksmith or a contractor to fix your home, you can call the hotline of NTUC Income, ie 63INCOME (63462663).
- ► 2013 (307)
- ► 2012 (1270)
- ► 2011 (1873)
- ► 2010 (2369)
- ► 2009 (1655)
- ► 2008 (2105)
03/04 - 03/11
- Photo of Dr Money
- Why does MAS allow the banks to sell structured pr...
- Thomas Phua
- Is it time to re-invest in the market?
- Islands named after Tan family
- Excellent service from the call center
- Government initiated Insurance Plans
- Best Call Center in Technology and Innovation
- Policyholder Enquiry (POLE)
- Consolidate my Investment Linked policies
- Contact the business manager directly
- Find a locksmith
- Few comments on my postings
- Visit to Davao and Cebu
- Population grows by 2.5% yearly in Philippines
- Is higher GST a good idea?
- Story of the Risis Orchid (part 1)
- Simplify our life
- 30 years of experience in 3 points
- Sharp fall in the stockmarket
- The Best Financial Plan
- Two large families
- Important Motivating Factors
- Keep track of my stocks with Business Times
- My blog is read in Vietnam
- Successful aging
- Find the right people
- Part time work for a home maker
- Is it time to invest in the stockmarket?
- Do not use your CPF to pay down your loan
- ▼ 03/04 - 03/11 (31)
- ► 2006 (696)
- ► 2005 (159)